Bill Ames has put Lebanon County in its STRONGEST financial position in decades.
• First ever “A” rating from Standard and Poor’s, saving taxpayer money
• Responsibly funded pensions, safeguarding taxpayers in the future
• Secured funding to train correctional officers, saving taxpayers over $6000 per officer
Bill Ames has launched innovative initiatives to keep Lebanon County SAFER.
• Established a Day Reporting Center for non-violent offenders, lowering costs and the number of repeat offenders
• Reduced prison population to its lowest level in 5 years
• Started planning for a modern 911 center, ensuring the Lebanon County is ready for any emergency
Bill Ames has the leadership and experience to keep Lebanon County growing SMARTER.
• Township official for 6 years; 2 terms as your County Commissioner
• 30+ years as a successful business leader; Bill understands how to make difficult decisions and plan for the future
• 30+ years as a professional educator and communicator